Saturday, October 30, 2010

RED

So I am LOVING the color red lately. I'm not a favorite color kinda girl but I just have been really appreciating the color red as of late. Hence the red galoshes, hooodie, and even recent hair color :) So yesterday I went scoping out some new places to take pics. And I found many! So I made Mike come along to take the pics as I never have any interested models?? But after much editing this is what I came up with...











Ignore my weird face in the above shot. I make many odd expressions.






This is a candid shot that I just liked. I was trying to maneuver through the shallow spots of water. I was mostly successful :) Only one boot ended up filling with water.

Another cool candid shot. I'm trying to gauge how deep the water is that direction.



Overall I vote it was a success. Enjoyed nature a bit. Ended up hiking about 4 miles. And only completely embarrassed myself twice. (boot filling with water, and a snake/stick attack)

1 comment:

  1. I like your pics, nice job. I can see some spots you colored (trees and weeds) when you did the color fill thing. What did you use to edit them? Do you have a flickr account? I like it a little better for showing off photos, there is no limit unlike Picasa.

    ReplyDelete