Monday, November 15, 2010

Brown Beanie

Today I whipped out this beanie. Another one with a brim of course. Love them! I didn't put the strap and buttons on this one though. Can't decide if I should add that?? And I have to put a disclaimer on these pics. I wanted to get pics of this posted but I was starting to get into pajamas and get all grungy for the night. My hair is covering a tank I promise! And I promise I didn't look this nuts today.


But aside from looking totally goofy and have a creepy face in the first pic... Do you like the hat? It's a great color. Fell in love with the yarn at walmart the other day so only a couple bucks spent on this. (I might have even finished it up during church looking like a grandma crocheting :)) Also, do you not love this unruly red hair? I have officially fallen in love. Why couldn't I have been born with such nice red hair? I secretly hope that somehow all my daughters will inherit red hair. With Thanksgiving coming up I have to say I'm grateful for hair dye! :)

2 comments: