Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Own Backyard

This is a little embarrassing to admit first off that I've been so clueless as to what I have so near to me.... But I have to share.... Had a BEAUTIFUL weekend in Salt Lake. I had never been to trolley square but... I am so in love. It is so beautiful, wonderful, amazing!! Even had lunch in the train in the old spaghetti factory. It was delicious and also picture perfect!! (I didn't take pics though. So sad...) While there I found Pottery Barn.... which is so embarrassing that I didn't know that it was there. Loved every minute though. Also spent some time at the Gateway Mall... ya sadly I never have before. Just ate there once so I didn't walk through it or look around. And I discovered we had an ANTHROPOLOGIE!!!!!!!! I know anyone who is anyone is like der?! But I had never even been in one let alone knew there was one so close to me!!! How could I be such a fool? It was very mind-blowing. I could have spent years there. Definitely a very lovely weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment