Thursday, April 3, 2014

March Phone Dump

For our anniversary we went to a hot springs near our house, they had a pet alligator there.  It was strange, random, and over-priced.  But still an interesting experience.
I worked on a frame we have, I put paintable textured wallpaper on it to make it not so boring
Then I added some stain, thicker in some areas, thinner in others
Then I hung it on the wall, I haven't finished choosing and printing pictures so you just get this crappy nighttime phone pic
My work gave me the weekend of Annie's wedding off at the last minute but unfortunately it was way too late to RSVP and go, so we impulsively decided to spend the weekend in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.  It was glorious!
Here is Chaynce in Arizona, enjoying phone service and 80 degree weather in his jorts
This is the bridge over the channel at Lake Havasu.  According to tourist pamphlets this is the original London Bridge like from the nursery rhymes and it was shipped here where it was re-built.
This is just a pic taken from the car of one of the many crazy rock formations you see on the long drive
This is Chaynce with a bunch of "friends" we made on the beach.
This is the one pic of me from the Arizona trip.  Most of the time we were out in water and phones put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment