Thursday, November 14, 2013

2nd Bedroom is painted!

The bathroom is still in progress.  It's close, just needs some caulking and touching up around the shower.  Unfortunately the old rusty stack of drawers I found on craigslist to use as storage is an inch too wide for the space next to the washer/dryer.  I'm way bummed and need to figure out how to get some storage space in the bathroom still.  But I did just go ahead and get the 2nd bedroom painted. We went with the color "smooth stone" by glidden and we really love it.  It's a pale grey although you can't always tell in my crappy pics.

Here's the 2nd bedroom before
Another before shot, we got rid of the broken armoire

starting the wall color
love that grey

After
After
 I'm so excited about this room.  Although I'm sad it's not going to be a very "pretty" room.  We'll be using it for our closet and storage space.

No comments:

Post a Comment