Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Window treatments: Check

Ok only the window treatments in the two bedrooms are done, but I'm very proud.  What I'm not proud of is picture quality.  I really need some practice/lessons, probably more patience too to wait until the right time of day to be  taking pictures in whatever rooms. 
I bought 3 of this rod for the bedrooms and I hung these old blue curtains I had from an old apartment in the spare bedroom/closet room.  This is the only pic you get as the room is stacked with stuff from the living room.  We're getting ready to paint this weekend!

I made dropcloth curtains for our bedroom and really love how they turned out

Unfinished edges, exposed seams, uneven ruffle were all intentional.  We like the roughed up, wrinkled material look to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment