Saturday, July 23, 2011

Buying in "Bulk"

I might have the weirdest taste buds. Those who know my eating habits can vouch for me. Lately though the best sounding meal??? HOT DOGS!!! I don't know what started this. I've always liked them but lately I LOVE them. If you give me any option or a hot dog, I'll go with a hot dog. With that in mind I started my job yesterday, working a road show in a costco. I eyed the huge sign for a hot dog and drink for $1.50!!!! The price alone has me sold but the giant picture with the minced onions has me weak at the knees!!! So after staring at the sign a good 5 1/2 hours I promptly ordered one the second I clocked out. They hand me this little foil wrapped delight but they should have put a disclaimer on the wrapping. I had NO idea what I was getting into. I go over to the condiment area to dress that sucker up and as I peel back the foil I immediately avert my eyes out of habit. I was then embarrassed to have this treat in my hands in public! Yes, I know I find every little thing to sexual that is entirely innocent but I've seen less embarrassing pictures on the internet. I push forward though, I can't just hide this mammoth thing, remember it's costco. Everything is in "bulk"!! Quite literally!! So I just hurry and throw some ketchup, mustard, and onions on there and think at least it's hidden... until you turn it to take a bite and it's staring right at you!!!! I give up and wrap it back up and go to my car where I can eat it somewhat privately. The whole time I'm thinking do people give this to kids?!?! or haha "bulk!"

No comments:

Post a Comment