Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More Van Life

Since moving to the van lots has changed. First thing I notice is my sleeping habits. I hardly need much sleep anymore. I don't have a problem sleeping. I sleep like the dead as always but 8 hours a night is a big thing for me.

Eating is always a challenge!!! No stove, fridge, microwave, etc. I'm becoming severely malnourished I'm sure. If you saw the bruises on my legs I'm sure you'd agree. The weird part is I have more energy than I used to have. Why?? I swear I'll never understand how my body works.

I'm getting better and better at using the reflections off my car as a mirror!!! Success!!

The obvious: getting tons of sun.

Dating life sucks. At best I meet Di-anus's friends or some guy in a bar. If they're cute either Di-anus gets to sleep with them or she already has. And we are both disgusted by sister sloppy seconds so lets not go there. Pretty sure guys at a bar picking up chicks aren't looking for someone who won't sleep with them anyways.

Public bathrooms really are your friend!! Seriously I love a clean public bath. Especially if it has a plug-in. Can clean-up, get ready, and charge the phone!!

1 comment: