Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's about the little things

Last night before passing out I was contemplating how my life has so utterly changed...

Yesterday I used the bathroom at a D.I. (thrift store for those of you who don't know) and a random pub. (for those of you concerned I'm not hydrated believe me I've been drinking a ton! My body is prob just using all fluids as I bike all over in 90 degree heat)

I now pack a toothbrush and toothpaste in my purse so I can brush my teeth in some public bathroom. Today I did at a tattoo parlor Di-anus used to work at.

Living with Di-anus!!! As she puts it herself "I'm a belligerent B*tch when I'm drunk" Me: ya, I know. I've immediately become amazing at not taking anything personally. I'm also getting in the practice of keeping track of where something get put or what gets said or whatever happens. Once sobered up something is lost, or what was said? or what happened? It's actually very entertaining to explain what happened and her utter shock to realize "I said that," "he said that," I did that!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment