Thursday, June 23, 2011

Laughable Moments

Di-anus passed out but answering the phone: Ya, ya, I know, gotta go, bye (I could hear the guy on the other end just being confused. What? Hey what you up to? Hey!) hangs up the phone and say something along the lines of cub and says doctor a few times.
Me: Are you awake?
Di-anus: ya, stupid Cub keeps texting me
Me: Do you know what you just said?
Di-anus impatiently snapping: Ya! Cub is texting me when i'm trying to sleep.
Me: No, I mean before that
Di-anus: Ya Cub, doctor doctine..... (goes back to mumbling and passes out)

Even better a couple minutes later she wakes up to a text from the guy who is confused about the call. We pretty much go through the same conversation before but this time is somewhat more alert and says no what did I say? I tell her that she answered her phone and what she said but right as I'm about to finish the story she starts to pass out and screams "f-ing shut up I'm trying to sleep!!!!"

Even better the next morning I explained the whole story the next morning. She thought it was hilarious. She was finally awake for real.

3 comments:

  1. This is so so sad. Using public restrooms for your brushing and junk. How sad. I pity you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't. It's actually not that bad. I'm really loving it for right now. I guess I'm just weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stories, it is just weird though. Keep posting, maybe I'll see you in Twin

    ReplyDelete