Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sister Time

I figure I should use some pics, although these are from a few weeks ago. In the me vs. Di-anus pool competition she won. I didn't expect much anything because I'm horrible at it. But I kept up pretty good. I was proud.


Example of our relationship:
When we went to the street music fair I got hungry and ordered a milkshake and Di-anus wanted some onion rings so I put it on my bill and covered it. Di-anus is drunk and therefore a bit cranky as she usually is when drunk. I snacked on her onion rings and she snapped at me and pulled them away. She came to the realization later once sobered up a bit what she did and that I didn't order myself food and she helped herself to my shake. She apologized a bunch but I didn't much care. I am used to drunk Di-anus by this point. But the next morning at about 7am she wakes me up in the van to breakfast in bed and more apologies. It was kind of cute and very delicious. Sourdough toast with blackberry jam, scrambled eggs with extra cheese, bacon, and apple juice. This is an especially nice meal for van life. Oh our weird relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment