Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Reader Discretion is Advised

Alright... a bit impulsively I have packed up and moved. Where? well kind of in limbo. I'm splitting the difference between my sister's van, my parent's house, and the "apartment" at my dad's vet clinic. Decided it was high time for a little less planning and a lot more adventure. So all of my craft stuff is currently in storage. So no more craft posts (Until late august when i go back to normal life) So be warned!! I decided to document much of the entertainment because I know it is a wealth of laughter and enjoyment to those who appreciate my sense of humor. SO BE WARNED!! This blog is going from a G rating to PG13. I'll try to keep things from the R level but for those of you know my sister/family this will take some skill. You are officially warned. Feel free to live vicariously through me!

*reminder: I do swear like a sailor with tourettes but I'll try to be mindful

No comments:

Post a Comment