Thursday, June 23, 2011

Van Life

First of all Van life is kind of hard. Limited space. You can't stand up all the way. No running water. Very interesting though. After the first night of limited sleep we went to my dad's vet clinic to store some of my stuff that I won't be using now that I am sans apartment. Enjoyed some Internet and electricity and running water. (ha ya it's quite the commodity in case you're normal and take it for granted) Then I dropped by my parentals place for a few hours to chat with the kids and drop off a few things. Borrowed some milk so I could have some cereal I've packed. (ya eating is also quite difficult) Then Di-anus passed out on the couch, I think her sleep deprivation caught up to her. So I cuddled up with Poody and we napped on the couch together. Brings back so many tender and precious of napping with my baby! :'(

We got back from Burley in time to help coach cheer out in BFE. Ya some tiny high school who just decided to start a cheer program and Di-anus indirectly knew the coach and offered to help out. It was nice and made me realize how horrendously out of shape I am but nice to re-live the glory days a bit. It'll be a fun little hobby for us for the rest of this summer. Did I mention I totally loved it? Some days I really miss cheering, loved it that much.

So we went home and crashed in the van feeling sore and out of shape only for Di-anus getting me up the next morning to bike. We were gonna shop a bit. But it turned into biking all over town. I loved being on this cute little red vintage bike with a basket (ya i know you're seeing it now, so cute!) So ya a little one-speed bike going all over town and the rider being ridiculously out of shape??? Ya today I am in currently in severe pain! Having to sit down makes me almost weep! I'm telling myself this will get me into shape though and save gas money so I haven't given up the idea of biking yet. Although I'm waiting to heal first!!

Did pick up a few groceries though without spending gas and enjoyed a little street fair that night (I got a ride!) where everyone was getting drunk. (are we seeing a common trend?) Enjoyed the live music and little community atmosphere. And then of course passed out again out of utter exhaustion. My legs are throbbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment